The fastest growing industry in the real estate business is the area involving financing.
And some would think just saying that suggests that the home mortgage business is seeing record growth.
While mortgage lending has seen steady revenue for the past few years, it pales in deal size and fees earned when compared to crowd funding real estate platforms.
And while this fast growing sector in real estate financing is no threat to the traditional home mortgage business (yet), you will see more property transactions funded by crowd funding platforms this decade as interest rates rise and borrowing requirements tighten.
Which is why you should be in the know and discover what this means for your business.
Here are 7 Articles that offer insight into this emerging business opportunity.
- Community Question: Cost to Start Crowd Funding Platform from Crowd Source Blog
- How to Start a Crowd Funding Platform from Crowd Funding Blog
- The Basics of Crowd Funding from Entrepreneur Magazine
- Before You Launch Your Crowd Funding Campaign, Read This from Forbes Magazine
- Five Things I Wish I’d Known Before Starting a Crowd Funding Campaign from The Guardian Newspaper
- How Crowd Funding Has Changed Real Estate Investing from Forbes Magazine
- The Ins and Outs of Crowd Funding Real Estate from Prodigy Network Blog
As real estate professionals, this is an opportunity that offers tremendous upside to our existing business while also broadening your professional network.
Too many property owners selling, or preparing to sell, already know the financial benefits of real estate and would participate in a crowd funding platform that limits their risk to a small initial investment.
Property owners investing in a crowd source real estate fund will continue to enjoy the solid returns this tangible investment offers over financial investment vehicles.
And they can pass on a generational habit of investing to their children and grandchildren in the process.
Somebody will be assisting these households in realizing this opportunity.
Will it be you?